To provide the right academic environment paving way for intellectual excellence, humane feelings and social commitment.
- To provide quality education for the socially marginalised and economically weaker sections of the society.
- To provide global knowledge and skills-test to span academia, industry and life.
- To be a custodian of Indian culture and heritage.
- To be a catalyst for societal transformation through sustainable community extension programs
- To build a generation of nationalistic, environment-conscious and globally competitive professionals with wholesome values and attitudes.
The Institution is guided by Core Values of
- Women in Development
- Critical thinking
- Team work
- Institutional Social Responsibility